G.A.G. Cardiovascular S.L. - The Doctor
Dr. José Manuel Gómez-Angulo Giner
Head of Cardiovascular Surgery
Creator of the Aorta Unit of Andalusia.
- Specialist in Cardiovascular Surgery at the Autonomous University of Barcelona (1979).
- Degree in Medicine from the University of Granada (1975).
- Board The European Cardiothoracic Surgery.
Residence of specialty
- MIR in Cardiovascular Surgery at Hospital de Bellvitge (Barcelona) (1975-1979).
- Postgraduate Education at the University of Stanford (1979) and Texas Heart (1980).
- Unit Aorta. Hybrid aortic surgery and fenestrated stent.
- Coronary bypass surgery and onpump offpump.
- Valvular mitral and aortic surgery.
- Surgical ablation of atrial fibrillation.
- Venous Endovascular Surgery (RF and EVLT).
Cardiovascular surgeon since 1979
- Since 2012 it is part of the equipment of Cardiovascular Surgery and Angiology and Vascular Surgery Hospital CHIP.
- Pioneer in Cardiac Surgery in Málaga Private Clinic The Angel (1990-2000) and Hospital Parque San Antonio (2000).
- Cardiovascular Surgeon - STAFF by national opposition of Carlos Haya Hospital in Malaga, on leave since 1989.
- Speaker at the symposiums CX Charing Cross (2014) on Tevar in ascending aorta.
- Speaker at the symposiums Veith New York (2010) on Hybrid Aortic Repair.
Spanish Society of Cardiovascular and Thoracic Surgery.
European Society for Vascular Surgery (ESVs).
European Association Cardiothoracic Surgery (EACTS).
Society Thoracic Surgeons (STS).
International Society of Minimally Invasive Cardiac Surgery (ISMICS).
European Society of Cardiology (ESC).
European Society for Cardiovascular Surgery (ESCVS).
International Society for Vascular Surgery (ISVs).
Dr. Gómez-Angulo works for:
VITHAS Hospital Parque San Antonio.
Clínica Santa Elena.